Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Hair

My boss, as discussed previously is a bit of a redneck hick. I hold no prejudice against anyone, I promise... I just find him to be hilarious. He calls Obama "OH BAM UH" and he talks politics with anyone. I think he has no idea I wanted Hilary Clinton to win the election because he sure dogged on her a lot. He's one of the 'good 'ol boys club' and you know, things just ain't like they used to be. Long story short, I normally wear my hair up in a pony tail to work because a. it looks like crap down and because b. its easier and who the hell cares what you look like when you work for a plumber? Anyway, I wear the locks down one day and he comes over and he's all looking at me funny (and I'm ignoring him because he's constantly bugging me and driving me crazy and I've learned to tune him out). I look up, and he says with this quizzical look on his face...and I quote, "did you get your hair did?" Heaven's to Betsy, the man is an articulate son of a motherless goat, isn't he?

Why yes, in fact I did get my hear "did". And here's a piccy:



Looking forward to a weekend away with some girlfriends. We plan on eating lots of cheese and fruit, drinking lots of wine, and doing lots of crafty goodness. I'm so excited I could squeal! I'll bring my camera and snap a few pictures of the charades.

Tonight, my sister and I are making BROOKLYN BLACKOUT CAKE. I whipped up the pudding last night and I think it will be seriously divine!!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the Hair!!!! You are one hot MAMMA!!!!! Have fun this weekend and take lots of pics, I can't wait to see!!!! Yummo, I want some of that good stuff you and your sister are making! Do you think it will make it to Baltimore, in a container????? Happy Thursday!

jacque4u2c said...

Love the the hair "did" - it rocks!

AH - that sounds to good - if you have time can you post the recipe for that?????

Anonymous said...

love the new do/did. haha!
sounds like a great weekend enjoy... I can't wait to hear all about it and that fab sounding cake. oh yum!

Christina C. said...

That hair is so great and sassy!
Have a great weekend!

bethchien said...

Hottt mama!! Loving the do! And, again, you so make me laugh with your words. lol
I sooo want to see pics from this weekend! We "were" going to the winery on Sat...but, I don't think it is going to be a go this weekend...boo...but, I think I will go pour myself a glass now. lol :P
B

Deana said...

The haircut looks HOT & your weekend sounds FAB! :-)

shalay said...

Your hair looks great! And cheese, fruit, and wine? That's my idea of a perfect weekend.