Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Funny


SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST GOT MY DAVE TICKETS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND AT THE GORGE!!!!!!!!

YES I'M YELLING!!!!!
(This will make 20+ times I've seen them in concert. Why yes, I am obsessed, so what?)


(RIP LeRoi)



So, the cupcakes turned out wonderfully! Monday I'll post pictures.

And my mom sent me a forward this morning that just KILLED me. So I thought I'd share:

A little humor to lighten your day! Wal-Mart Shopping:Yesterday I was buying 2 large bags of Purina dog chow at Walmart, for mydogs: Winston, Chief, Gus, and Maximus. I was about to check out when a woman behind me asked if I had adog. (What did she think, that I had an elephant?) Since I had little else to do, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn'thave a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital lasttime. On the bright side though, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of every hole inmy body and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way thatit works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry, that the food isnutritionally complete; so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was enthralled with mystory by now.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog foodhad poisoned me. I told her no; I had stopped in the middle of the parking lot to lick my butt and a car hit me. I thoughtthe guy behind her was going to have a heart attack; he was laughing so hard!WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore.

Have a happy Friday. What are you all doing this weekend?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah...people shouldn't be so nosey at the store! =o)
I posted my weekend plans over on my blog. And I am excited to announce a winner tonight for the giveaway! yay!

Anonymous said...

My mom sent me that joke last week and I about died!! Have fun at the show, I have seen DMB a few times and they are awesome live!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time...:)

Jocelyn said...

This is so stinking cute!!!! Ihad to copy and paste it to my docutments!!!! Yeah, I love Dave and you are one lucky chickie to go and see him! DAVE ROCKS!!!!
have a great weekend!

Denise said...

ah yes
another morning with aimee and a cup of coffee...
oops, had to wipe the screen off-
just spit my coffee all over it while laughing my ass off.

I told you I love Dave right?

Lisa said...

Too, too funny! Thanks for sharing...a good laugh is always welcome!

milkcan said...

Have an awesome, awesome time!

bethchien said...

hahaha YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!! THanks for the support, girl! I am soooo stoked about the DT!! Please come see me over there if you get a chance. I "officially" start my duties in April. I am sooo freakig happy.
Have I told you lately that I sooo can't wait until we have some drinks together at SIS! Oh yeah!
And Dave is totally gonna rock! Peace!
B

Genevieve said...

Oooh lucky! I saw Dave 3 times within a year when I was 20-21, it was amazing, I was seriously obsessed. You'll have so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous you're seeing dmb at the gorge. I could just...cry. LUCKY.