I've never really been a fan of Angelina Jolie... in fact I kind of always thought she was slightly ugly. (Hey, I'm just being truthful)... but this movie I've caught a little bit of why men swoon over her, I think. Her tattoos are hot. I wouldn't want them, but they looked perfect for this movie. Lots of blood and guts, lots of ruthless killing and jumping through windows and great special effects. I love heist/killing/action movies. I mean, I also enjoy a good chick flick, but come on, doesn't an action movie make you hot every now and then? Nothing like a little blood and guts and raw anger. Maybe I was just in the right frame of mind for it, but this one rocked my socks. Yeah, either that or James McAvoy... I'd hit that. Sorry hubby. I know he's a little short for my usual... but something about him makes me feel naughty.
I mean... look at that bod. What's not to like?
And this is my gift to you. Happy weekend. :) Don't drool on your keyboard, it might short out.

**edit** I'm wearing Jessica Simpson - Fancy today... much better!!!
9 comments:
ummmmmmmmmm.
yes please.
that is one sexy ass picture.
i will see that movie just to see that scene.
I lurve me some McAvoy! He's my desktop image and I've blogged about him. Have you seen Penelope? Add it to your list. Very under rated feel good movie, and plenty of McAvoy moments.
YUMMO!!! Thanks for the warning about drooling!!!!! Have a great weekened!
I will admit that since I saw Atonement....the scene with Keira Nightly in the library...James has been my secret lover. Far cry from the nervous faun in Narnia. He's also pretty dreamy in Penelope as a hot mess gambling addict.
I am glad you don't stink today.
what will you be eating this weekend?
{pant. pant. pant.} Heavy breathing alert!
NUM. Wanted was filmed in CHi-Town - I actually saw the makeup trailer with James in it. :)
working at the restuarant all weekend but we get to eat the specials before shift starts to taste/sale and we also pair and taste wine with it.
Last night`
fresh blackened Halibut filet, pan seared and served on a bed of crawfish and black truffle mash potaoes with grilled asparagus
or-
Wild boar baby back ribs served with a mole bbq sauce, cheesy grits and a cucumber, red pepper and chimuya slaw.
yeah. Even though I am working-I am a bit spoiled. Have fun!!
Gotta say, I really had no interest in seeing Wanted. Now after seeing that pic, I'm renting it ASAP!
And Angelina Jolie is hit or miss for me. I thought she was really good in Changeling, but she's just so overly dark and serious, I can't take too many movies with her.
what are u thinking woman He has got nothing on me.... I look way better than that when I get out of bed in the morning and he is so skin and bones... but whatever floats your boat Angelina is a hottie love you!
Post a Comment