So, I had this little sample of Givenchy perfume. I collect perfume samples here and there, I've gotten a few from friends, etc... I try them out. I really liked the Harajuku girls stuff that I got in the mail... maybe I'd like this Givenchy too?
HOLY SHITBALLS, it STANKS! Sorry Givenchy lovers, this one ain't for the birds. I wish I could wash it off, it reminds me of my grandma's overpowering scent and makes me throw up in my mouth a little.
On that note, happy Thursday, its almost the weekend!
7 comments:
oh Aimee.
you make me giggle.
and smile.
thanks sweetie.
Ugh, there is nothing worse than a foul perfume that you can't rid your notstrils of the smell.
Oh Aimee, you STINK!!!!! Please don't throw up in your mouth!!!! Making a mental note, do not try this cologne!!!! Happy Thursday!
YUCK! And double YUCK! Thanks for the heads up! YAY! And double YAY! Can't wait for the weekend!
We are expected to have fantastic weather here this weekend. How 'bout you? I may even get to spend some time on the lake. Of course that will mean exposing lily white flesh to the elements and anyone who can handle the glare. But I say, WHO CARES! Bring it on baby!!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend, my friend!
hahahahaha
You ARE going to SISiversary...right? For sure?
heheheeee
stinky perfume is the WORST.. and you can never seem to get rid of the smell!
There are definitely certain things that make me say, "That smells like grandma perfume." Not necessarily what MY grandma smelled like, but just GRANDMAS in general.
My sympathies... and note to self when I'm that age.... less is more. :-(
Post a Comment