I've been feeling a little uninspired lately. I don't know if its the crap weather we've been having here or the fact that my activity is so restricted I feel like I'll get in trouble if I bend over to pet the dog. Maybe a little combo of both. For me... I whine and bitch about working out (dejavu much?) but I do know this... it definitely makes me a more motivated and happy person. Something about those endorphins really gets me going. I can't wait to get out on my new bike, go hiking and camping, and get my arse off the couch. It's not as much fun to sit around when that's all you can do. I thought about maybe planting a pot or two last night... but that's about as far as I got, just thinking about it. I'm hoping the motivation comes back soon, cuz its driving me crazy... I'm trapped in my own body.
I had a little creative spurt last night and made a layout for OLW. The stamps are all
Purple Onion... and honest, that little filigree corner, how pretty is that? I just love it... and that little tiny leaf stamp? Its precious, seriously.

Do you guys have any good music you've been listening to lately? I've been addicted to the new DMB Single "Funny the Way It Is" and I love it. Happy Thursday.
11 comments:
LOVEEEEEEEEEEE this LO!!!! So stinkin cute!!!! So sorry you are in a funk, but the weather will get better and before you know it you will be out doing the things you love!!!! take care of yourself, chickie and have a Happy Thursday!
I love you. Feel better!
Good days are just around the corner...or at least that's what I'm suppose to say to maintain that positive alter ego I told you about. But quite honestly, I agree that being sedentary without your own consent sucks! Suddenly, you want to do all those things you never really wanted to do when you could, huh? All kidding aside, things will get better. Love your layout. At least your creative gene isn't affected by your down time!!! Take care of yourself. P.S. Yes, I did the math...I technically am old enough to BE YOUR MOM! :0
I sooooo love this layout!! So cute and funny and you are adorable!!!
I haven't really been listening to anything "new", but I am always tuned into Audioslave Pandora!
:P
B
Aimee-you are channeling my inner angst today....this week. blah. but it will go away right? yeah. it will.
Very fun layout, love it!
I love the triple photo on this layout. it is good stuff.
I too have been feeling a little blah and I TOTALLY blame the weather up here.
I hope you feel better soon.
Mayhap we could round up the girls next month for a little WA croppin? It'd be nice to see you again.
Hope all is well.
I'm blaming it on the weather because I have been feeling similar as well.
Loving the layout, great pics!
And you can come weed my yard any time and I will totally be surprised! LOL! Have fun antiquing... we got to get our day on the calendar for May!
Great layout! Love those pics.
Me again! I just realized I have not thanked you for participating in my birthday give away! I always love seeing that you've paid me a visit. You always put a smile on my face! :)
Hoping for sunshine to come your way soon - I'm trying to send you some from Singapore - we have TOO MUCH!!! arrgh... Love the marbles layout by the way. You make me smile.
Post a Comment