My sister just bought this book, which excites me because it means I can use it whenever I want. I really enjoy day hikes. I love the photos you can get from a hike... by foot, one can find the most beautiful places on earth, places that cars can't get to, busses can't get to. I love the adventure, the work out, the sweating.Something about being out in nature, experiencing the calming sensation that comes over you as you hear the crickets chirping and the birds making their noises. Its peaceful and serene and in Washington, quite beatiful also. The only problem comes when its time to pee. That's when you either have one of these, or pee on your foot. Ahhh, but I digress. Lets go hiking!
4 comments:
enjoy your hikes, the weather couldn't be any better for one!
I can't wait to be back on my feet! hopefully the weather will still be good!
A FUD?
I need a minute....
I was laughing so hard I peed myself.
Sounds so wonderful!!!!!
I need one of THOSE just for the day to day. It's so annoying to stop what you're doing and go pee. And given the amount of water I drink, my day is one big interruption. But with THAT I could lead an interruption-free existence...lol! I'm with you...let's go hiking!
Post a Comment