Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Good Thing

Just a little aside... People always say I'm a dark haired Martha Stewart. And-- I secretly like it. (Well, minus the whole going to jail for insider trading thing, lets just pretend that part didn't happen, mmmmkay?)

I wonder if Martha Stewart is good at photography. Probably not, she has people for that. I bet she doesn't even cook anymore. Or buy her own groceries, or clean her own toilets. But shit, if I had that money, I wouldn't clean my own damn toilets either. I would probably cook and buy my own groceries though. And take pictures, duh.

I woke up feeling awesome this morning so I thought I'd buy myself a little treat. I hope my husband is not reading this because as luck would have it, I've been feeling pretty awesome a lot lately and buying myself lots of little treats. However, I think I'm worth it, right?

Here's my new toy:

I think even Martha might have fun with this. TEE HEE.

Ahhh, summer, it makes me so giddy. I wish for picnics and green grass with no shoes and I wish to quit my job.

Also, I don't know if you've heard, but Purple Onion Stamps is having a MONGO sale.



Limited quantity of grab bags are now available. They contain around 25 stamps of different styles & sizes.$15.00 includes domestic shipping. International orders will run around $22.00. I will need your address for the exact total. The grab bags are all very similar so there would be lots of duplicates if ordering more than one. However, they make great gifts or break them apart to send out RAKS to friends. The grab bags are not on the website.

If you would like to order them please:
-Email me at: michele@purpleoniondesigns.com
-Indicate quantity you would like to order
-Full name & shipping address
-Method of payment: check, money order or Paypal (please include Paypal email address)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks fun! :) Glad you feel awesome...send some of that my way, please...and SOON! ;)

Larajc said...

love your new toy!

Anonymous said...

you deserve lots of treats! i bet the hubby would agree. =o)

Jocelyn said...

You should feel awesome...you are awesome and I love the new lens!!!! YIPPEE for you Mis Dark Haired Martha Stewart minus the jail time!!!! Have fun and can't wait to see the pics!!! Have a great one!

Denise said...

I think you are right. Martha would love that lens. For sure.

Houston said...

Oooh, I love that new toy!

Unknown said...

glad your are feeling great and treating yourself. It is good to do that every once in awhile!

Kelly said...

Enjoy your new toy!!

Genevieve said...

Oh my! Can't wait to see what kinds of "fishy" pictures you come up with!

Sweet Peripety said...

hehe your post made me laugh!

i love that new toy too! it's been on my wishlist. sooo cool!

Anonymous said...

Awesome fisheye! Cant wait to see the results of your shoot! And screw Martha, she sucks, she has people for everything! Saying Martha still cooks for herself is like Paris Hilton saying she scrapbooks. Whatever!