Friday, June 5, 2009

The Wheels In the Sky Keep On Turning

So yesterday I went for round two of Spin HELL Class. I think its going to become a weekly thing until I look like Kate Moss or Amy Winehouse (kidding, OMG, EWWWWW, I'd rather have a muffin top). A little digression here... my sister told me this morning the Health Department has issued a warning about BAD COCAINE! Apparently its been laced with animal worming medication. Um... what? Obviously the person who was preparing the Coke was sippin back on some of Grandpa's Old Cough Medicine... Because that's just plain insane. As the world slips into a deeper and deeper depression I hear crazier things on a daily basis.

Cocaine laced with Horse Wormer, watch out kids... we're here to clean out your Strongoids (I was in Pony Club for 10 years, sorry, I can't forget the lingo...)... you may feel a slight racing of the heart or insane euphoria, but do not be alarmed, that is just the drug taking effect.

Back to regularly scheduled programming, I feel it is my duty to bring you "Spin Class From a Man's Perspective" -- a hilariously edited tale from my Sister's Bosses' Husband, who we will refer to as "DUKE" for privacy policies.

Upon entering the pink room used for torturous bike Riding, Duke exclaims as he catches first sight of the "saddle" that, "this thing is going to be a TAINT DESTROYER! I should have brought my own seat." As if that wasn't enough to send us rolling on the floor, he also brought his own music, even though he wouldn't be able to hear the instructor because he didn't want to listen to any girly stuffs.

And then my favorite part came just this morning over instant messenger as I was chatting with my sister. Apparently, last night, DUKE had made an executive decision that he was never again going to go to spin class, as he had inadvertantly sat on his balls seven times. And that, my friends, was when I fell out of my chair crying from laughter.

I suggest you don't show this to your husbands if you want them to accompany you to spin class.

Hallelujuah... Have a super weekend!

10 comments:

liz mataraza said...

ha! poor guy...that is funny. i don't think i would have made it through the class. i would have been laughing to hard thinking about all the pain he was in.

Unknown said...

That is TOO fricken funny! :)

Deana said...

So that's why Bob never came back to Spin with me...

Seriously though... can't say I've EVER seen someone in Spin listening to their own music. That's a new one... :-)

You'll soon become addicted to this class... I guarantee!

Have a great weekend!

Jocelyn said...

SOOOO funny and I just love the way you tell a story!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

bethchien said...

i so can't wait to meet you. lol

Denise said...

I think I would quit, too. There is pain and then there is pain. LOL!

erinrwillis said...

You are a great storyteller. Hilarious.

Denise said...

Yeah!! Can't believe I won the jam. So excited Martha-
by the way, if you lived a little closer, I would clean your toilets for you if you took pics for me with that crazy good lens!

Aimee, when are you leaving for SIS?

Lisa said...

Hilarious...absolutely hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh Aimee!
Have a great weekend!