Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Tuesday Funny

Sunday evening husband was in the shower... (yeah, you can see where this is going, but keep on reading, I assure you it will be worth it). We have this nice minty body wash we bought up at the Pike Place Market... its fabulous and envigorating but its reallly strong and tingles when you use it. Basically, what I'm getting at... it ain't for wussies folks, this is some strong shiz and it will clean you up not unlike Orbit Gum. It isn't something you want to put in how shall we say it, delicate areas...

So like a haphazard man, Hubby squirts it over his little loofah sponge like a pro and starts lathering up all crazy-like... I'm standing at the sink brushing my teeth and paying no mind...lulled by the sound of my Sonicare, when my daydream is interrupted. I hear this hootin' and hollerin' and he's suckin wind like someone's giving him a prostate exam and then he's dancing, like a tippy-toed ballerina, pounding around in the shower like he's been stung by a nest full of hornets--he's a bull in a china shop. And this is the real kicker, he's screaming, "my taint's on fire, my taint's on fire!!!!"

I can't help but laugh. Err... guffaw. It was freaking hilarious.

Moments like these are what make the world go round. Tee Hee.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I have some like that, and I have declared them good only for washing my feet! :) I (kinda) know the feeling!

Anonymous said...

yikes! that's some powerful stuff!

Kristi B. said...

OMG....LMAO!!! Is it cruel that my first thought was to put some of this in the shower for my hubby to try? lol Thanks for the great story. :)

Stephanie said...

Ugh. Thanks for the visual.

Julie Howard said...

Bwahaha! Poor guy! Can I make a suggestion for tomorrow's blog post tough? I want to know the story behind "taint".

Jocelyn said...

I love it!!!!! Can you send me some of that....I would love to see my Hubby doing a dance.... Oh I am so mean!!!!!! :)

shalay said...

Ok, I'm laughing out loud just picturing that in my head. I'm contemplating buying some of that soap just so I can see it for myself when my hubby goes to use it. Thanks for the great idea!

Melissa said...

I just found your blog through Lollychops and I must say you have me in stitches! Love your writing... I'll be back to visit again soon!