
We had a quick jaunt down to the beach this past weekend. We came home early Sunday morning, but it was nice to spend a little time walking on the beach and throwing the ball for the dog. We grilled Brauts on the little hibachi and cooked a couple of marshmallows over the fire. I napped and finished my book, CJ studied for finals. I think its safe to say that Gunther had the most fun. In fact, by the time we got back to the campsite, he was completely COVERED in sand. Up his belly, in his mouth, legs, tail, etc.
Not much else to mention, I think Gunther had a swell time. Oh Yeah! And there was that speeding ticket we got for doing five over. Um. Lame? Hubs has a perfect record and now its tarnished by a smelly goat of a motorcycle cop with an attitude problem and difficulty reading his speed gun. Whatever, we'll fight it, maybe we can at least get it deferred. How was your weekend?



6 comments:
Man that sucks that you got a ticket for 5 miles over the speed limit...give me a break!!! I love the pics...you two are so cute and Gunther sure is handsome also!!!!! Sounds so relaxing....I on the other hand did NOTHING!!!! Wishing you a great week! :)
Aww looks like you had a fun weekend! I enjoy beaches when the weather is cooler, oddly, but it's peaceful, no?
Sucks about the speeding ticket, that happened to us once, but we were going 5km (like 2 miles) over the limit...geez! Stupid fuzz.
Love that pic of Gunther, too cute! I had quite the doggie weekend as well, I met a greyhound named Lincoln!
Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you...did you get Big Whiskey by DMB yet? Do you like it? I'm kind of currently obsessed with it, and I remember you saying that you got tickets to see them this summer and that you liked them...they rock [again!] Loooove Dave.
Awwww that dog is soo cute!! Miya may need a new boyfriend (well b/w Gunther and Moose..she should get plenty of attention. lol)
Awesome pics, glad you had fun!
I had a great weekend as well. And looking forward to a very relaxing-solitude kind of weekend.
B
what fun pictures....just love that first tongue out pic!!!
bummer about the ticket...URGH!
xo
stoopid cop!
wow, what a great weekend... I think I would rather of had yours!
it's been forever since I have gone camping.
Post a Comment