It's like I woke up to that song, the way I've been singing it in the shower and humming it to myself all morning, but that is not the case. I have no idea why its stuck in my head, I only wish for it to be out.
In other news, my butt is recovering from the spinning class and I've nearly forgotten the pain. I think I might do it again, Thursday.

Also, I made Strawberry freezer jam last night. I just can't get enough of the jam making. Something about being in the kitchen with the fruits and sugar. My husband comes in and stirs a bit from time to time. It's just fun, its peaceful and calming. Due to an influx of jam in our house, I've listed a bit of the Strawberry Rhubarb in my etsy shop... I want to do them pretty low priced, I just ask that you please leave feedback! Um, if anyone buys any, I want you to know I bleach everything, sterilize everything before I do the jam, everything's very clean and sanitary
This weekend was amazing, Saturday we threw a shower for a friend of my sister's down in Vancouver @ a house with AIR CONDITIONING, which was amazing. (Many of us here in the Northwest don't have air conditioning... we wouldn't have cause to use it except for a few times a year). Everyone loved the food and decorations, it was fun. I daresay. I'm not normally a shower-lover (in the gift giving sense, not the daily water sense). Sunday I cleaned and cleaned and shopped. I made myself a new coupon binder complete with baseball card holders to view each coupon and separated into sections. Pretty awesome. I love to save money, it makes me feel like a superstar.
14 comments:
I'm a fellow money-saving superstar! Fun! And your jam looks great! :)
I have, never in my life, ever tasted rhubarb!! Would LOVE to try yours!! :0)
pegasuscove@insightbb.com
(waiting for your email! )
:0)
okay - strawberry rhubarb is probably about my favorite combination in the whole wide world - I'm in this drawing!! :)
stormanen@gmail.com
www.sharyntormanen.typepad.com
Hey Superstar! How's it going? I would love some jam. Of course, I would need to slow down in order to eat it! LOL! I'll have to check out your etsy shop.
As to your comment on my blog...yeah, I've kind of picked up on the fact that you LOVE your boss! LOL! I actually do like mine. I just have to look deep....very deep... to find the likeable part!
I'm a winner in the workout challenge. It's the eating challenge that keeps knocking me to my knees. I've actually made a lot of improvements so I guess you could call it a success. How 'bout you? Wish I was there to take those spin classes with you. The time would just fly by for you...I would provide ample entertainment by merely sucking wind.
Keep up the good work and NOW I'm humming "We Will...We Will Rock YOU!!!" Thanx...:)
Dang...that song is now stuck in my head. I want to make jam and raspbery salsa this year. I hope that works out. Good luck on your etsy sales!
Beautiful color of the jam. Good luck with your new Etsy shop. Btw, I have never tasted this combo before. Interesting.
Ok now you have that song going through my head!!!! Oh the jam looks so yummy!!!! I could eat a piece of toast with some of that right now!!!!! Have a great one!
We had Aimee's strawberry-rhubarb jam last night ... delicious! Rich says, "Thanks Aimee!!"
Oh my YUM!
My family LOVESSSS strawberry rhubarb jam. Actually, we are OBSESSED with rhubarb. yummmy.
JCLutz54@gmail.com
send it to meeee!
Jeannie
Yummy, I love strawberry rhubarb jam! Way to go on the coupon holder, it sounds stellar, will you post a few pictures? pretty please!
mmmmmmmmmm put my name in the hat for the jam, please! lol
And I don't like "regular" showers..either..that is why I throw lingerie parties at wineries!! hahaha
you can email me at beth__perry@hotmail.com (2 underscores b/w my names)
:D
B
Aimee-love your money saving, jam making self!!
YUM!!!!!!!!!!! I will spread the word about your shop! Congrats gurl!
jacque4u2c@insightbb.com
P.S. Did I mention I luv JAM!!!!!
Congrats on the etsy shop!
Post a Comment