I'd like a little payback for all the stupid barbies I had to play with her when we were little and now... gold shoes. I don't want to be a whiner (okay, who am I kidding, I'm having a little cheese with my whine)... but GOLD shoes? A. I hate gold. B. I hate gold, and C. I hate gold.
Okay good, that's off my chest, now here's whats going on my feet:
(Steffie, if you're reading, don't be offended, please, I will wear these with my afro and I will be 7 feet tall and it will be hot. And you won't hear a peep out of me on your special day. Hell, if you like, maybe we could go out for drinks and I'll wear them to the bar and pick up gargantuan men. Oh wait, I'm married, nevermind. But seriously, I'm just using the shoes for blog-fodder, don't get butthurt, I mean no harm).
STAT.
12 comments:
Not so bad...somewhat toned down...they could have a big flower and BLING all over them!!!! I have been where you are and I so could have screamed. Every wedding I was in....I looked like I just fell off of the potato boat!!!!! It will be over before you know it and that drink will be in your hand!!!! :)
Yikes! Those are... ummmm... well, gee... they're... niiiice. Very Ghetto Superstah. Please take lots of pics of you wearing them! And please send me one for *my* blog. :)
ummm...those shoes are...ummm...awesome...(-; yeah, you're gonna be TALL!! but you'll look killer(-:
Hey look on the bright side, they aren't gladiator sandals! And just keep downing the cocktails and you won't even remember that you have them on!
Awesome gold shoes....Just don't fall while holding your drink!!...I wanna see pics.
And yes, I'm using "awesome" sarcastically.
I think you'll look hot in ANYTHING.
I actually like the shoes! Don't shoot me!!! :) I'm sure you'll have fun!!!
i have gold shoes....
and i love them ;P
i like bright obnoxious clothing, though. :)
those shoes are going to make you super tall. i'm jealous. :)
those would go PERFECTLY with my gold lame' spandex pants....rock on!
I ♥ gold shoes... the higher, the better. Those may not be my favs, but they're a lot cuter than some of the uglies I've worn for weddings. As long as the cocktails are better than the shoes, you'll be just fine! :-)
LMAO! I'm sure you'll rockem' like a bad ass!!! lol
Post a Comment