Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Time For A New Seat

So the other day I was minding my own business. Not sure what I was doing at the time, probably reading that damn book I'm so addicted to. Anyway. I hear this manly squelching coming from the bathroom. Alarmed, I holler, "what's going on in there?". Thinking perhaps there had been a mishap? And then I was struck with the funniest story I've ever heard in my life. A story that had tears streaming down my face and doubled me over from heaving laughter, guffaws even.

For a long time there had been a hairline crack in our toilet seat. You couldn't even really see it. Well apparently the day before we had friends over helping us install our click-laminate flooring and one of them had sat down just a tad too hard on the toilet seat, causing the hairline crack to break all the way through. This hairline crack had caught ahold of my husband's buttcheek and given it a royal pinch. Hence the squelching.

Yes friends. He had pinched his asscheek in the crack while doing a bit of camping. (Sorry, thats what my uncle calls it and I just think its hilarious, so I've adapted it in use myself).

Moral of the story... see a hairline crack, get a new toilet seat. They're only like 10 bucks.

10 comments:

sandra said...

LOL!
does he have a big ole' bruise now?

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is soooooo funny..My Hubby did the same thing and he was soooo mad at me because I got such a laugh out of it!!!! I know...sick sense of humor...but you can't help yourself!!!! :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

bwahhhhaaahahaha- this is sooo funny!

erinrwillis said...

OMG, I need to give you some kind of award for storytelling. I've said it before, but I swear, you're the best.

bethchien said...

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

oh no! Aww....hahahahaha... thanks for the great laugh I needed it today. It was almost as good as my my waiter today telling me he watched Wolverine and the only good thing about it was how Hawt Hugh Jackson is in it and then he snorted and was all embarassed because he was acting soo cool up until that moment, had to be there I am sure.

Lori W said...

bwahahahahahahaha!

Julie Howard said...

That 'cracked' me up! Pun intended. :P

Denise said...

there is a crack in our seat threatning a pinch at this very moment! yikes.

Happy early birthday (it's tomorrow right?) I hope you eat good food and drink yummy things with people you love.

Hambone said...

Thanks Dear for making me the "Butt" of another one of your very humorous story's which unfortunately is very true and painful. love U