Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Craziness has ensued.

So started the new job this week. You know how sometimes you feel crazy like everything is spinning out of control and you just want to stick out your tongue and make raspberry noises and dance around like a mindless idiot? Yeah, I've felt like that a lot lately. I know its new and it will get better, but I can't help but feel overwhelmed just a wee bit.

In other news, today I hoisted myself into the cab of one of the huge tractors at Gordon. And um... it wasn't pretty. Luckily, Tom held my purse. Thanks Tom.

And uh, well, as if that wasn't bad enough... we were forced to make another go at the trailer. Which was uh, considerably higher, less stable to step on, and tricky for those with balance issues. As we all know from the underwear ripping I occasionally mention in my blogging... my balance is less than stellar. I managed to get in and get out, all while talking and looking graceful. I have come a long way... and I don't mean in the job world. (Seriously, I haven't ripped a pair of underwear in months!)



Okay, okay, I know you're all expecting a winner for the blog giveaway! That's Lynette C. But she didn't leave any contact info, so hopefully she'll see this post and get back to me. If not, we'll figure something out.

Also... I found this on Etsy today and I totally want it! (Of course its Fenton, I should have known).

6 comments:

Lynette C said...

Hi Aimee, Thank you for picking me. I e-mailed you at adripofcoffee@hotmail.com with my adressed. Thanks again. - Lynette C

Anonymous said...

you were suppose to pick me! LOL! Ahhh Aimee, you and your antics. I'm not even asking what you were doing in that trailer. **snicker**
ohh.... me likey that cake stand too!

Denise said...

you are a trooper Aimee-and my hero!
Yeah, the cake stand is on my short list of christmas wishes.

Christina C. said...

ooh lucky girl!

hope the first week of work is going well!

LollyChops said...

oh eeeeek! I love that cake stand and I totally hate that price. Sigh.

Michelle Gautreaux said...

beautiful cake stand, i've always wanted one!