Hi Aimee, I just sent you another e-mail again at adripofcoffee@hotmail.com with my address. Hopefully it works this time. Thanks for your patience.
I can't wait to see pics from your all's weekend!!...And I've done the "busty" thing before. Thank goodness I catch it before I hit "send."
can't wait to see what you did. and I should know better than to drink water while reading your blog. I totally choked on it when I read your typo.
no Aimee-sadly, I can almost guarantee I am not as busty as you.glad you had fun!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Aimee, I just sent you another e-mail again at adripofcoffee@hotmail.com with my address. Hopefully it works this time. Thanks for your patience.
I can't wait to see pics from your all's weekend!!...And I've done the "busty" thing before. Thank goodness I catch it before I hit "send."
can't wait to see what you did. and I should know better than to drink water while reading your blog. I totally choked on it when I read your typo.
no Aimee-
sadly, I can almost guarantee I am not as busty as you.
glad you had fun!! :)
Post a Comment