But I've done a bunch of them and so here they are.
Next week @ work I'm going on a ride-a-long where I ride with a female truck driver on one of her deliveries...should be interesting to say the least. I hear from a fellow rider alonger there is a real trick to getting into the upper bunk. With my grace and style I suspect there will be a story coming... so be prepared.
Learning new things at work. I must be getting comfy there, everyone is starting to tease me...lots of smartasses, my kind of place.
Going estate saling tomorrow. Plan on finding some magnificent items. Will post soon.
Looking forward to a little Chinese yum tonight and some relaxation of the vegetation variety.
How is life, how are you guys, what are you doing and making and cooking (and Denise, this is for you...what are you drinking??)
Talk soon, miss you all!










6 comments:
Really GREAT cards & LO's...
Have a FUN weekend! :-)
LOVE your cards and LOs ... you rock.
oh I love the disguise one the most!! um, I am drinking champagne. cheers!
You've been busy lol So many cute projects :)
Love the cards, and what fun pages! You've been making some great stuff!!
Wow you have been busy!!! Look at all that you have created! Impressive!
Post a Comment