Sunday, November 29, 2009

Its time...

to turn on the Christmas Tunes. I can't help it. Jamie made me a bunch of awesome mixes last year that I put on my I-Tunes... so I've got them going now. I'm drinking mimosas and making Christmas cards. Hubs will be home soon and he's putting up the tree and we're going to decorate it together. I can't wait!

This year I'm going to try to do a few more hand-made goodies. I've already gotten two tea-towels done in front of the TV yesterday. My very first embroidery... I think they turned out cute.

I've got some Christmas Cards a brewin... I like non-traditional colors on Christmas cards sometimes. I think pink and green are so cute together. Here are the first four of the year:


And... drumroll please.... my SCRAPROOM IS CLEAN!!!

Well, mostly. Clean enough to work in... so I had to get in here today and have at it!
What are you doing to get yourself in the holiday spirit?

8 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

You are so damn good! I am still jealous of your skills.

I put up my tree on Friday so far Orton hasnt destroyed it, and that will probably be my only Christmas decoration. Yay for Christmas tunes!

Unknown said...

Love your cards...can you come clean up my scrap room,LOL????

Genevieve said...

Cute cards! I made a couple last week, I want to try and get some more done this week too...I've been listening to Christmas tunes for weeks now! lol

erinrwillis said...

Ooh, I LOVE these cards!! I SO need to start on mine.

Diane B. said...

beautiful cards! i got lazy and ordered photo cards this year. LOL

McMGrad89 said...

Oooh! I can't wait for Christmas music. I shall have to check the local station that plays 24 hour Christmas music now that I think about it.

Denise said...

no tree yet but soon-love christmas music but Jameson lost the ipod at the skatepark so we are tuneless for the moment. Mimosas sound yummy--how bout a bellini? champagne, peach nectar and raspberries floating in the glass. yummy!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! A clean scrap room? Unbelievable!