Shit.
It was really freaking hard! I feel amazing right now, but I have a feeling tomorrow will bring other feelings. Like pain, and feelings of elation when I've figured out a new way to lower myself to the toilet, the bed, and/or pick up something off the floor. Oh the joy of getting back into a regimen.
I made a Mexican Casserole today. I used a really lean ground beef instead of the meatless crumbles, because hubs really, really hates those. (I couldn't find the recipe online, it was in this month's Cooking Light). He will eat turkey, beef, pork, fish, whatever... but he does not enjoy meatless crumbles.
We've been enjoying lots of fresh salads prepared by moi as well. I find that if I eat a big salad before dinner, I eat way less of the fattening part, and enjoy a normal human-sized portion... instead of my usual gorilla size. I think I may be on to something.
I love this inspiration board... so pretty:
5 comments:
Yay for some ass-whipping! I need to do that, too, but it's much less motivating when Jillian Michaels is yelling at you in your livingroom. ;)
yikes! but good for you! That's soo funny about your hubby not eating the meatless crumbles... I use to get the boca brand ones and my hubby never knew, but I can't find them anymore and he hates the other ones I have tried.
haha...you make me laugh out loud.
laughing into my tea cup right now Aimee. the inspiration board makes me think of chocolate-yum, yeah that you won the calendar-you and Dee are my favorite funny girls, and I love your haircolor-it looks beautiful with your coloring. you are pretty!
LOL! You slay me! I remember you making fun of CJ a while back for using the back of the toilet ...
LOVE LOVE LOVE that calendar!!! Congrats on the win!
Post a Comment