Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Small Victories

1. I've been doing a lot of things for myself that I've been needing to do.

2. I've worked up to three minute jogging intervals on that blasted treadmill.

3. I've been cooking healthy and trying new recipes.

4. I've counted my calories every day since Monday and I'm starting to get back into the groove of it. I think its working.

5. I've been choosing fruit over sweets. (eh, thats a hard one!)

6. I've caught up on all my DVR shows!

7. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Scrapping, Sleeping in, etc...

8. I've really been longing for the beach... Gunther can't wait to go back either:

9 comments:

Genevieve said...

Yay for small victories, especially in the long winter months when the beach (or the woods or the fields) still seem so far away...and good luck on the WW thing!

Anonymous said...

this is great list of accomplishments! you go girl. I need to get back to the beach... sigh. and we need to pick a scrappy day in MArch!

lisa truesdell said...

it sounds like a good week so far - congrats on all of your accoplishments!

Denise said...

Fruit over sweets is a hard one. I'm working on that, too. Nice goal list. You are definitely on a positive road.

lisa dickinson said...

good for you! it's the little victories that get us through, huh?!?!

mel said...

good for you! keep it up!
you're inspiring me to try to kick some bad habits. no sweets yet so far today (but it's 10 am...)

erinrwillis said...

I've been thinking of you. I'm proud of you for accomplishing things and doing things for yourself!! Doesn't the exercise and changed eating habits feel good? Makes you proud of yourself, right?! :)

Take care, and have a great weekend!!

Denise said...

Yey!
have a great weekend Aimee.

kanishk said...

it sounds like a good week so far - congrats on all of your accoplishments!

Work from home India