Friday, January 8, 2010

This Week's Eats

So I don't really believe in resolutions... but I do like to start each year out fresh with a few things in mind of how I can better myself for the year. One thing that is always fresh on the brain is food. I love to cook (and eat) and I'm constantly trying to find good recipes that satisfy, yet are easy on the waistline. Today I was going through some of my cooking light magazines, pulling out coupons and recipes, and making my grocery list for the next week or so and I though I'd share some recipes with you:

Looks a bit like stroganoff, we'll give-r a shot.




































































I'm really excited to try some of these out, get grocery shopping and get cooking. We're having friends over this weekend and I'm making the Stilton burgers with sweet potato fries and baked pears for dessert.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, ask me how hungry I am now?????

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

Hi Aimee - Thanks for stopping by - you totally "get it". These recipes ( actually the photos, because I am not a cook at all) are amazing. Its nasty & cold here - perfect for those grown up grilled cheese - yum-o.

Christa said...

Yum!
I could eat the pictures!

ArlaMo said...

And even though I'm eating lunch while blog browsing, this post totally made me hungry. Looks like some yummy stuff!

Denise said...

Aimee-I love the 10 food rules for cooking light 2010 no? although #10 is a bit hard sometimes...
oh I read your comment on Dee's blog...you so get it. AND now that I think of it you two are ALOT alike with your snarky funniness. She also makes me spit my coffee, tea, wine or vodka across the room as I let out a howl over something she says!

Anonymous said...

I want reviews!! They look good....

lisa truesdell said...

um, YUM!!!

mel said...

wow, i want to come to your dinner party!
p.s. just had a pizza with stilton on it last week - mmmm mmmm

Mia C. said...

Ok you just made me hungry! I'm thinking I need to try some of these out too!

Kelly said...

Yum. So hungry now

Jill said...

Oh, man, this is making me HUNGRY.

Anonymous said...

All that food looks really yummy! :)