Thursday, March 25, 2010

Inspiring

I am so inspired lately. I feel like taking pictures has pulled me out of my funk. Or maybe its the fact that the weather has been lovely. Or maybe its that I finally got a day-shift at work. Or maybe its because I've started losing weight again (thank you Weight Watchers).

In any case, I have three prospective photo shoots lined up! YAY! And I'm feeling the spring fever.

I've been cooking up a storm. Made some amazing roasted chicken breasts the other night...

This weekend we're going to Portland. I've been to Portland a couple of times but never overnight. And most certainly never for three days. We're staying at the Marriott, we got a screaming deal and I'm thrilled! Everything is within walking distance. I'm hoping to take many many pictures to share.

Today is my last day of work for three whole days. The dog is going to stay with my parents. I got an email from the AMAZING Tina Aszmus answering some of my photography questions. She is a doll. And takes lovely photos.

Heres to hoping you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

erinrwillis said...

It sounds like things are going good for you, Aimee! That's great about the day shift!!

Anonymous said...

*jealous* enjoy Portland... I hope to feel inspired again someday.

Denise said...

Have a great time Aimee!!