I opened it up and was very slightly apprehensive because "IT'S GREEN!" It smells wonderful. It comes very nicely packaged. I must say, I'm a sucker for a cute label or a bottle that looks nice with my home decor. But man it smells good, did I say that already?
So, I did what any red blooded woman would do, I ripped it out of the package and sprayed everything in my house (much to husband's dismay, he liked it very much, but I perhaps went to excess...). So now the guest room, the linen closet, our closet, our bed and pillows.... you get the picture... smell DIVINE.
And then I got to thinking, I bet I could make a little sachet out of this bottle of Heaven to put in my delicates drawer to make my pretty underthings smell perfectly wonderful as well. So thats just what I did.
I stamped some organic cotton fabric.
Then I stitched it on and stitched the sachet together, leaving a small opening for the brown rice I'd scented earlier with the spray and let dry over night.
It smells lovely and it was so simple! I used Staz-On Ink and set it with the iron, stitched it together and voila!As an added bonus, I love that Good Fortune Soap gives back to the community, and is made with all natural ingredients. So I don't have to worry that I'm putting more chemicals into my everyday use household items. I must say, I wish she sold in gallon sizes... because its very possible I'd purchase :)
4 comments:
great idea with the sachet. I keep seeing this company pop up all over the place. LOL. better check them out.
That is such a fantastic idea! I think my SIL's are going to get some homemade gifts - :).
this is so pretty Aimee. I love your photos below to, your backyard is so gorgeous and I wish you didn't have to work so much, I know the feeling. It does make those moments off seem so much sweeter though doesn't it? I know you are busy with your sister's wedding but have fun while you are busy and I would love to talk about our getting together when the dust settles.
now i need that!
Post a Comment