I feel like this has been the most crazy busy summer of my entire life. A. Because I work all the time B. Because my sister is getting married in a couple of weeks and we have showers, bachelorette parties, gift buying, invitation making, centerpiece creating, blah blah blah etc etc C. I've been redoing my backyard, my front yard, my craft room, my living room D. Occasionally spending time with friends.
I've got to finish projects and cross things off my list (some of which I actually have, in just over five years of living in this house, the backyard is virtually done, except for a shed, which will have to come next year...)
I feel like I have accomplished a lot yet nothing. Is that possible?
I have so many photos to share from the summer. For CJ's birthday weekend we went up to Bellingham and ate ourselves silly, visited the farmers market and our good friends, Loren and Tenaya. It was the most relaxing and wonderful weekend. Tenaya and I actually drank beers on a sheet on the grass in the backyard and played scrabble for hours. Scrabble... :) Ahh, I love it.





Here are some photos of our backyard oasis and my new Pergola that my hubby built that I love dearly, dearly, dearly. And my currant bushes from Miss Jamie. She found them at a Farmsale off Craigslist for 3.00 each! I love her for thinking of me! I see currant scones and jelly in our future :)
More to come. I promise I won't be such a stranger...
4 comments:
Hey Aimee! I've been thinking of you!
Glad you've had a good summer. I love your backyard!
WOW! you've gotten a ton done! Your backyard looks great!
Thanks for the shout out mofA. Gee's up, Hoes down
Junebug
The backyard looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment