Heres a little known fact about me. Although I do not love the cold, I love the snow. I hate to ski and snowboard, but love to innertube. Give me a tube and I'm a gazelle sliding down a glistening slope, scarf tails flying behind. Okay, so perhaps its slightly less picture-esque than that, I'm no Picabo Street or anything, but its fun.
I love the smell of fall and winter.
I've got all the ingredients for mushroom wine stew in the fridge and I'm ready for the onset of the cold weather.
So, not to jump subjects again (jockeys, snow, woodstoves, stew, campfires, lol) but I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the wedding. I didn't take very many and of the ones I did take I'm not pleased with many of them... but life goes on and thank goodness she had a professional there who had not been drinking! Because with each glass of champagne the picture quality goes down a few pixels. And I realized I got seriously NO pictures of my sister getting ready because we were in such a rush to get ready ourselves and she picked these chastity belt like dresses that were nearly impossible to get on not to mention horribly uncomfortable, hot, and unflattering. But I love her anyway. I hope the photographer got some good shots because I must have had my head in the clouds. CJ managed to get a nice one of Steph and I posing like vixens. Thank goodness. ;)
2 comments:
Jockeys are odd...agreed. So is your random use of them in this post. ;)
Your sis is beautiful - I can't wait to see the professional, fancy ones!
oh she is beautiful!
Post a Comment