Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Goose Is Getting Fat

So, I may or may not have blogged for a really long time. But seriously, I've been busy crafting, I swear. Just most everything I've made is for a gift, so I can't really post any of it.

I did make a new blog header though. See up there ^^ ? That's my poor attempt at creating a blog header in photo-shop. I

I love this time of year, I love making gifts for people and baking (and eating). I thought I'd share some favorite items this holiday season:

These Christmas Tags from Stephanie's Shop, I LOVE THEM:

These sweet pillows on Etsy from BlueLaReve

And this adorable Christmas Banner from bigdaypartyshop
I've also come across some great links for printable Christmas tags (FREE!!) here, here, and here!

Enjoy! And I'd love to hear where you're getting your holiday inspiration this season!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

yay for free links! and your header looks fantabulous. Happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Love the header and thanks for the free links!