Friday, November 26, 2010

New Etsy

Hey everybody. I've made a new etsy shop with some of my crafts in it. I moved the Jam over there that I just made (Same recipes and all that as was at adripofcoffee). I also have some handmade half aprons and soon will have up some baby items :)

Thanks for looking!




4 comments:

Denise said...

just bought that super cute apron for my step daughter Molly. She is super tiny but I am sure it will still work. She has started a love affair with cooking and I think she needs something pretty to wear. I miss you as well! thanks for the good wishes about the house. Aimee and Denise in 2011 sounds like a good year!

Denise said...

Got the apron Aimee-it's gorgeous, thanks so much for making it for me. love the cards to, you are awesome! It was so good to chat with you the other day.

Denise said...

Merry Christmas Aimee!
in the middle of moving to our new home so I am a bit goofy-will be blogging and calling when things calm down. your apron was a hit!

Michelle Gautreaux said...

beautiful work!! merry christmas!