Last Monday I started a new job. Same company, just no longer working graveyard shift. I'm doing the same thing I was before, dispatching trucks, etc, but now we've added planning into the mix. I get to plan my own trucks, and I'm now dispatching the team trucks. Its been an adjustment for sure but I think I'm really getting the hang of it, and its definitely good to change things up every once in a while, you know... so you don't become complacent and soft.
I also got to take some pictures for my cousin, Steph of her new old house that they've been renovating and their new baby puppies Abu and Ace that
Here are some of the photos I took of her house and her new babies!

4 comments:
LOVE the house!!!!! So beautiful! and of course the puppies are adorable! Nice pics!
hey girlee-long time no see! I was cleaning up my sb.com friend list (it's gotten toooo large) and when I got to you, I was surely wondering where you had dropped off to....are you still scrapping??? Pop by and holla at me :)
LOVE IT! Thanks againg for doing this!
great photos!
Post a Comment