Tuesday, July 1, 2008

mandi scrapjack

so, don't tell anyone, but i have a bit of a scrap-crush on mandi. i stalk her blog, i'm sure she's figured it out, but as far as i'm concerned, ignorance is bliss. however, i've already finished my layout for SCRAPJACKED. overzealous much? pre-haps slight...

i wanted to use tape somewhere in my layout, so i put it on the letters. i cut them out with my oldschool sizzix... yeah, i still love that thing, even though i've had it for a million +1. i am going to let the cat out of the bag and tell you all that i am a masking tape virgin. never before have i ever used masking tape on a layout. this is a first. and i think i like it. please point me in the direction of the nearest masking tape anonymous meeting!


here's my layout, and also, don't forget about the RAK over at PAPERMINX

6 comments:

Denise said...

saw this on sister...I faved it because it sparkles!

Ronda Palazzari said...

This is so beautiful! I totally love the mix of colors, layers and textures! Awesome!

Birgit said...

OMGosh... that is such a gorgeous LO!!! Love it!
I gave you an award on my blog! Hope you like it! :)

kate blue said...

saw this at IBSS and caught my eye right away-will be lifting some of the technique (lace ) on a layout for a challenge I'm working...TFInspiring me!

kateb

Genevieve said...

This is gorgeous!! Love it all, love it all, everything about it, I love it all :)

TheresaK said...

Holy Crap, You are pumping out Freakin AWESOME layouts...I LOVE this sooooooooooooooooooo much!