
What a crazy-fun weekend! Friday we went out to see Wolverine. I'm a fan of the X-Men movies, but the real truth of the matter is, the only thing getting me overly excited is Hugh Jackman (commonly referred to in the Westcott household as "Hugh Hotman"). I think the highlight of the entire movie was when he jumped off the building and you could see his buns clenched through his tight jeans. Yeah, I'd have to say that probably made my weekend. Thank you Hugh, you made this weekend a "tight" one. HA!
Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day with Mom. We took her to get flowers, out to breakfast @ Mrs. Turners, and then back to the house to plant everything. We had a really good time, it was nice just spending time together.
I came home, took an hour power nap and headed off to Seattle for a Bachelorette Party. We had dinner at a little Italian place and then stopped off at Twilight for a few drinks. It wasn't really my kind of place ... and... I found a shard of glass in my COSMO! That is the second time that has happened to me in a year. LAME. But, I got a free drink out of it, so I suppose that's something. Cut up intestines... Free Drink... yeah, I'll take the free drink. We spent the night up in Seattle because after all this hilarity ensued, we were in no shape to drive home.
This morning we made it to breakfast @ the Skylark and then I came home and finished my mirror (remember what it used to look like?) and Hubby helped me hang it! Here are a few shots. How was your weekend!??




7 comments:
Great pics!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the mirror!!! It is gorgeous!!! This weekend for me was spent being SICKKKKKKKK! Happy Monday!
LOVE the mirror...EXACTLY my taste! You did a fantastic job! The pics of you and your friends are hilarious! Looks like you had such a great time. And I'm with you as far as Hugh Jackman is concerned...he is one hottie!
My weekend was spent scrapping and attending and outdoor wedding in the rain...sans tents! The mother of the bride refused to spend the extra money for tent rental. Didn't see much for the umbrellas, but what I did see was beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
It looks like you had fun.....love the pics!
I can't believe you found a shard of glass. I would be so freakin' mad.
I love the way the mirror looks! So pretty!
nice stache!
Yikes! glass in your drink? That is scary!
Wow! The mirror turned out gorgeous girl!
Good job on not driving home!!!
And love the mirror! :)
Annnnd... I'm glad you didn't get cut intestines!
those moustaches rock
Update your blog, biotch!
Post a Comment