Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner


Denise, you're the winner! By my calculations there were 13 entries (counting double comments as one) and my random number generator picked 12! YAY! Denise, I'll send it out this week! Congrats.
OMG guys, its HOT in WA... I made a little grape jelly for this girl yesterday and then I BBQ'd and then basically just sacked out on the couch with the fan blowing on me. It's hard for us Washingtonians to be in 80-90 degree heat, we're not used to that! How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

6 comments:

Genevieve said...

We're the same way over here in the Maritimes! (Northeast Atlantic Canada.) I think your weather might be the same as ours (except in the winters, I hope to goodness you don't have winters like ours!)

Lately it's been decent here, 15-20C (today it's only 16C-or 60F), so not too warm, but I agree, I can't handle heat over probably 75-80F. Fall is my favourite season for mainly that reason, perfect temps :)

Lisa said...

The weather is gorgeous here! In the low 80's with a slight breeze. I'm loving it! I must admit, however, Fall is my favorite season because of the milder temperatures. Hope you are having a great day!

Anonymous said...

In my neck of the woods it's supposed to be around 90 today :)

Jocelyn said...

Congrats to the winner...youa re so lucky!!!! Not too bad here, but we did run the AC last night!! A bit humid!!! I hate hot weather and really don't care for summer too much...like Lisa Fall is MY TIME of the year!!! Stay Cool...chicka doodle!

Jeannie said...

Man! I'm sooo jealous!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the weather we are having! just crazy! Will we last the summer if it keeps up?
Missed reading your blog, glad I am back up enough to do so again!