Congrats! I'm too chicken to try contacts, as are both of my sisters, so when my little brother got some, my mom made a point of calling me to rub it in that our LITTLE brother could do it but we couldn't. ;)
Next step.... Lasik. Now THAT will be life-changing! I wore glasses & then contacts beginning in 4th grade. About 6 years ago I had Lasik surgery. Being able to see when you wake up in the morning is life-changing, considering I could hardly see the clock on the nightstand next to me prior to that.
Yay!! I've worn contacts for 15 years - I can't imagine not having them. Like Deana said, Lasik would be awesome. I'd like to do that someday..... I wanna see pics of you and your new shades!
6 comments:
Congrats! I'm too chicken to try contacts, as are both of my sisters, so when my little brother got some, my mom made a point of calling me to rub it in that our LITTLE brother could do it but we couldn't. ;)
Yay for cute sunglasses! I LOVE sunglasses!
So glad for you....enjoy!!!
Next step.... Lasik. Now THAT will be life-changing! I wore glasses & then contacts beginning in 4th grade. About 6 years ago I had Lasik surgery. Being able to see when you wake up in the morning is life-changing, considering I could hardly see the clock on the nightstand next to me prior to that.
Yay for contacts & cute shades! :-)
Yay!! I've worn contacts for 15 years - I can't imagine not having them. Like Deana said, Lasik would be awesome. I'd like to do that someday..... I wanna see pics of you and your new shades!
I got my first pair of contacts when I was 13 and NEVER looked back! Enjoy you Asshat! LOL!
yay! I have them, just am too lazy to wear them.....oh dear.
btw, did you ever post pics from Sislive?
and if not....you betta! ;)
Post a Comment