Lots of new goodies in the Etsy Shop. If you're a blog reader, let us know ahead of time and we'll give you 15% any store purchase and reserve the items you'd like.
Wait until you see how many vintage Highlights magazines I have. Just picture two milk crates full. I have had them since I was 5 or so. I don't think I can ever cut them up though.
I LOVE YOUR JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that kind of sounds dirty, doesn't it? lol) seriously!!!! ate some of it this weekend and it was soooooooo good! Hope you are having a great weekend, my friend! B
4 comments:
fun stuff!
Wait until you see how many vintage Highlights magazines I have. Just picture two milk crates full. I have had them since I was 5 or so. I don't think I can ever cut them up though.
I LOVE YOUR JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that kind of sounds dirty, doesn't it? lol)
seriously!!!! ate some of it this weekend and it was soooooooo good!
Hope you are having a great weekend, my friend!
B
OK, I really want that vintage trim grab bag. Is there something I need to enter at checkout to get the 15% off?
Post a Comment