Monday, December 21, 2009

Scrappies

I haven't scrapped since my friends came in the beginning of November, and that's been a while. A long while. So last night after we got home from dinner with my family, I sat down and made a few things with my new Studio Calico kit. (Which is fabulous, by the way.)




I'm so bad, I bagged the gym today. My workout buddy cancelled and my ankle is a little sore from twisting it Saturday eve after the run. I'm going to get some laundry folded, (maybe get my Christmas cards out, HA), and then head off to work. I hope everyone has a lovely day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh... love the layouts! We need to scrap in the new year!

Christina C. said...

Super cute pages! I have yet to cut into my Dec SC kit... but I lurve it so.

I still have yet to send out my xmas cards.. so reading your post made me feel much better. ;)

take care.

Tonya said...

I bagged working out today too, does that help ease your guilt?! Love your Seattle layout!!!!

Lauren said...

I think it always feels so good to get back to something we enjoy after being a way for awhile! Lovely pages!

Lauren said...

Cute layouts! Love the style of both of them! Have a great day!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful pages! Hope your ankle feels better soon!

Ally said...

omgosh - that second layout is stunning! I love how you wrote the word and date along the die cut edge!

milkcan said...

Your pages are super fab! The second one, in particular, has me swooning!!!

erinrwillis said...

Love these LO's! What a great kit this is!

Stephanie said...

I lurve that Seattle page. A lot.