I love taking pictures. Lately I love it more and more. I love it perhaps even more than scrapbooking (GASP). But maybe not as much as
baking eating what I bake! I do not think that I will marry it. (hardy har har) as I am already married, but you get the picture.
I like it. A lot.
I've been trying really hard to talk people into spending the day with me and letting me do mini photo shoots. I had a taker and we had a blast doing our little session. Here are some of my favorites!!










2 comments:
you KNOW I would spend the day with you!!! :)
Aimee!!
that's me yelling heellloo.
I miss you to and would need not a minute of arm twisting to spend the day with you doing just about anything...except maybe jogging or a spinning class but not because of you. I just wouldn't do that.
Your photos are awesome!
I don't think I can make it to the crop but I may have some extra time soon and even though we keep talking about it...let's keep talking about it!
Post a Comment