Okay, so Jamie and I have been working really hard to get all our items up in the shop. It is possible that we may have gone a bit overboard, buying, buying, buying. But its just so much fun and really, how do you put a cap on fun?
Yeah, that's what I thought too.
But things are going good. The excitement builds as we get convo's and sales in the shop. I know that's ridiculous but its still new and fun and I just love it! We've been loading up on new items, here's a little preview:
Also, they want me to start the new job Monday. As in, I am starting my new job Monday. OMG, I just fainted.
4 comments:
Yeah!
not that you fainted.
Yeah for the shop-
and the new job!
there be some cute stuff in the shop! good luck with it! and congrats again on the job!
You're gonna do awesome @ your new job. I think you'll end up being very happy w/your decision to change. You've inspired me. Seriously.
congrats on the new job! so happy that you are finally moving on. :)
and i adore the shop. i have been thinking of starting my own as the the thrifting gods are usually very kind to me. :)
if you come across turquoise pyrex...let me know! :)
Post a Comment